4/30/2007

Rangers fight back Buffalo

I missed most of the Rangers-Sabres game last night (sometimes I have other stuff to do than follow hockey). When I noticed they were still playing I logged on to watch the 2OT. I live in Sweden and I don't have the cable channel that airs NHL. I couldn't find a working broadcast on SopCast and eventually I turned to the NHL live web radio. Just as the live feed came through Buffalo entered the Ranger's zone. Drury went behind the net, then came out in front with a shot but Lundqvist made the save and then they went on attack. Nylander brought the puck into the offensive zone and fed it to Rozsival who let it rip through traffic! Wow! So in roughly one minute I got to hear the best part of what was the longest Rangers post-season game since 1971.

No comments: