6/03/2007

Pronger Gone.. a Chance for Sens?


For the second time in these playoffs the Anaheim Ducks find themselves playing without Chris Pronger. I'm not sure what to think of his efforts so far, but they are mixed to say the least. Does his absence increase the Senators chances? I think so. Detroit couldn't capitalize on the chance they were given, but maybe the Sens can. The Ducks shut down line continues to make life difficult for the Sens top line, so they need to get scoring contributions from all lines, like they did in Game 3.

One last tip for the Senators would be to stay away from overtime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Anaheim let this one get away from them. This could be the momentum that Ottawa needs to build form and be the team that got them to the finals. I don't know about Pronger either. I don't think he is as dominant this playoffs as he was last year with Edmonton.

Niklas Olsson said...

I agree, Pronger was a different player with the Oilers. I think Scott Niedermayer is a factor though. He is the leader of these Ducks.