7/31/2007

Forsberg heading for Motown?


Rumor has it that the news of Peter Forsberg's successful foot operation now has several clubs around the league interested in signing the 34-year old. Supposably, the Detroit Red Wings is one of them. Now I'm not sure if Ken Holland has enough room under his salary cap to fit Forsberg, who I'm sure won't take the first offer that comes along, but it sure tickles my mind to see him in playing in red this coming season. However, even though he had a short stint with Nashville last season, I doubt Forsberg will play for any other Western Conference team than Colorado. This is one reason he headed to Philly, he sure wasn't short on offers out west. So is it likely he'll return to Denver? I think so, and I know there are plenty of people who would like to see that happen, of whom several play for the Avs.

No comments: