6/02/2014

LAST FIGHT IN THE WEST


The LA Kings had the series in their hands but were unable to put away the Chicago Blackhawks, who clawed their way back to force a Game 7 at the United Center. It has been a great series between two mighty teams, and it is only fitting it goes the distance.

Before the game, my money was on LA. This is their third straight Game 7. The Kings went to San Jose and won, they went to Anaheim and won. No team has ever won three straight Game 7s on the road. However,  Jonathan Quick has never lost a Game 7.

Halfway through the first frame the score is 2-0 Chicago and man, do I hate the song they play when the Blackhawks score.

LA fought back and tied it with less than 3 minutes left of the first period. I was more confident than before.

And now it's 3-2 Chicago after a crazy first period. I'm not so sure I want to predict this game anymore.

No comments: