2/11/2008

Toronto players among my readers

I realize this post should have been written yesterday, but believe it or not, I was busy with other things than hockey during the weekend.

"I seriously do believe they are incapable of defeating the Detroit Red Wings, even on the best of days"

I was obviously dead wrong. However, I am now more convinced than ever that the Maple Leaf players are reading my blog. This is huge! If I keep writing them off they might even make the playoffs this season.

Jokes aside, after the painful loss in Toronto the Detroit Red Wings went home only to recieve their second straight loss, this time to the red hot Ducks from Anaheim. The Ducks seem to have regained some of last years form, which goes to show how much a 38 year old sniper from Finland can do, and are looking increasingly like strong cup contenders. Some of the eastern teams got a taste of their might (although they're just ducks nowadays) during their roadtrip and are for warned. So are the Wings.

No comments: