11/23/2007

Hall of Fame-worthy?

ESPN's John Buccigross has put together a list of players in the NHL who will be, or could/should be, worthy of a Hockey Hall of Fame induction. The list is done team by team, some teams have a few chosen ones while some have none. It is not a scientific list, it's just for fun, and here are some of the funniest on the list.

Dominik Hasek: For the "Hey There Delilah" crowd, he has won six Vezinas and two MVPs.

Chris Drury: It's my column and my rules. I make them up. He is clutch and, in life, clutch is everything. Move on.

Anze Kopitar: Like Van Halen after their first album. You just knew.

Montreal's favorite Fin, Saku Koivu, was left in the dust, as was Flyer Daniel Briere. If it were my list (who knows, one day I might make such a list) they both get nods.

No comments: