3/09/2008

Good to be back!


Take a look at the picture above, I think it's pretty awesome. I don't know what Joe Sakic is saying to Peter Forsberg, but I bet it is something along the line of "Good to have you back, buddy." And boy, are they glad. When Forsberg, who logged more ice time than any other Avs forward, turned up his game a notch in the third period, which led to two goals, it was nothing if not vintage Forsberg. I can't wait to see how well he'll play once he gets a few more games under his belt. After the game Ian Laperriere was very excited about how good Forsberg looked on the ice, and really, who wouldn't be. What team in the Western Conference will want to square off against the Avs in the first round?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Niklas Olsson said...

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it.